9 Thoughtful Easter Basket Ideas for Kids
If you are looking to fill your Easter basket (or just celebrating Spring's arrival) with something special for your babe that will bring joy beyond Easter and into the warmer months ahead, you've come to the right spot! We have rounded up 9 thoughtful picks that will be sure to bring joy to your veggie lover.
- Oeuf Rabbit Hat - This cute animal hat makes the perfect photo op!
- Noble Carriage Oaxacan Easter Basket - A beautiful handmade basket that will perfectly house all your Easter treats for years to come and ideal for your little eater to tote with them to the farmer's market.
- Big Book of Blooms - Great for fueling the wonder of your little one, this book is the perfect read during a springtime picnic and will leave your little one curious about the world around them.
- Sustainable Kids Sunglasses - Protect those young eyes during the summer months with a pair of sunglasses. Side note: little ones wearing sunglasses are pretty cute.
- Flower Press - Bring the beauty of nature into your home with this sweet flower press. Perfect for preserving springtime flowers thoughtfully gifted to you by your little one.
- Briar Baby Sunbonnet - This wide brimmed sunbonnet is perfect for keeping the sun rays at bay during all of your warm weather adventures.
- Slumberkins Confidence Crew - It’s no secret we love Slumberkins (our co-founder Betsy’s child sleeps with 10 of them!) and their new Confidence Crew helps reinforce children’s belief in themselves and their ability to face challenges.
- Woven Music Rattle - This hand-woven rattle will help your little one explore making music. Sit back and let them put on a show!
- Veggie Sidewalk Chalk - Does your resident artist also put everything in their mouth? This sidewalk chalk is all natural, vegan and safe enough for babies to eat (should they choose to).