11 Things to Bring on a Summer Adventure
As we reach the middle of summer, it’s the perfect time (if you haven’t yet) for a summer adventure to the seaside, spending a slow day in the veggie garden, or taking a bicycle (or balance bike) ride around your neighborhood.
Here are 11 items that can really help level up that summer adventure.
1. An adorable swimsuit with UPF protection for beach days and fun with friends at the splash pad.
2. A beach umbrella that is equal parts adorable and practical. Perfect for when your little one falls asleep at the beach after a long day of playing in the waves.
3. If your little one doesn’t like the sun's strong rays in their eyes, be sure to reach for this ever so sweet, handcrafted sun hat. Lucky for you, this hat also comes in adult sizes so you can take mini and me matching to the next level.
4. Pair your swimsuit with Esembly’s cloth diaper outers that double as a swim diaper.
5. Grab your mini sized BFFs and take a ride around your neighborhood. We love this balance bike for little ones who haven’t mastered a bicycle yet.
6. If your little one is a budding marine biologist, this sand pail made of biodegradable bamboo is perfect for sandy beach days. Plus, it is kind to the ocean!
7. Bring along this luggy to load up with all of your favorite vegetables for a Saturday morning adventure to the farmers market.
9. On your morning stroll pick up some wildflowers and pop them into this flower press frame that doubles as art. Your resident artist can enjoy the natural beauty all summer long.
10. Wherever you go there are sure to be bugs. So bring along the The Big Book of Bugs encyclopedia and identify bugs as you go. Before you know it your little one will be telling everyone how honey bees are saving the planet!
11. For beach days, the splash pad and all the days in between, we adore this whimsical peace loving towel that gives back.
Wherever your adventures take you, pack along some Tiny Organics to keep your little one’s belly full and tag us in your photos of your adventures!